If you have any questions or get stuck while you are learning Eve, there are several ways to get help:
Before reaching out, make sure you’ve looked at the following resources:
- Read the quick start guide. It contains everything you’ll need to build your first Eve program.
- Read the syntax reference. It summarizes the syntax of Eve on a single sheet of paper.
If you’re still stuck, you can get in touch with Eve developers and the community through these channels:
- Send a message to the mailing list. We generally respond to messages within a day.
- Send a tweet to @with_eve.
- Submit an issue to our GitHub repository.
- Join the Eve Slack channel to talk with Eve developers and the community in real time (coming soon)
Hare are some more resources to help you learn Eve:
- Browse our growing catalog of example applications for something similar to what you’re doing.
- Read our development blog to learn more about what goes on behind the scenes at Eve.